|To 100||£10.44 *|
|From 101||£10.44 *|
|From 201||£10.43 *|
|From 301||£10.42 *|
|From 700||£9.36 *|
* Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 17.08.03.01.02
1. Parachute with the upper strap to attach the leash, which is connected to the balloon ..
2. Attach the leash to the radiosonde on the lower loop.
3. Please check that all 6 Cap between parachute and expander parallel before the start of the balloon.
4. Please note that the distance between the balloon and radiosonde sufficient is (recommended values Balloon - Parachute> 3m, balloon - measuring system> 30m), so as not to affect the measurement by the air turbulence of the balloon.
|Manufacturer:||BBL Elektronik & Aeromet GmbH|
|Application:||Aerology, Environmental Protection, Marine, Military, Radiosondes, Synoptic|
|Norm - WMO:||WMO-No,8 7th Edition Part II Chapter 2 Measurements and observations at aeronautical meteorological stations|
|Material thickness [g / m2]:||ca.30 g/m2|
|Weight with opening aid [g]:||34|
|Parachute surface [m2}:||1|
|Operating temperature [° C]:||-50...+ 80°C|
|Descent speed [m / s]:||4.2 m / s @ 15 N (approximately 1.5 kg)|
|Tensile strength [N]:||260 N (approximately 26 kg)|