* Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: 02.50.00.00.01
- Zolltarif-Nr.: 90158011
The COMBILOG 1022 is preferably provided for the automatic recording and storage of meteorological and other environmental data.
Measured value acquisition
The data logger allows the connection of up to 8 sensors with analog output and 6 additional sensors and 1 digital RS485 input. The resolution of the data logger is 12 bits. Measurement interval: 1 ... 60 sec averaging time / extreme interval. 6 ... 60 minutes Internal Memory: 7 MB battery buffered RAM.
· Default 12V battery (with battery replacement, battery -Standzeit:> 14 days),
· Solar power operation with built solar charge controller and battery discharge protection,
· Mains operation with Battery Backup.
Rugged IP65 protected stainless steel housing or Kunststoffgehaäuse prepared for DIN rail mounting. The cable of the sensors are fed through cable glands into the housing and clamped to the data logger.
The operation and configuration via an RS232 interface and optionally via a display.
The measured values are calculated and preprocessed in the data logger with standard functions and preset parameters.
The instantaneous value display can at the measurement location can via laptop or dispaly erfolgen.Alle data is queried via the existing Etherneanschluss of Combilog
The data processing performs the following functions:
· Reading the data via the serial interface,
· Storage, protection and management of data in the ring memory or parallel to the SD card.
The main features of the data logger Combilog 1022 are:
- Affordable 12-bit data logger
- Data Logger with LCD Display
- 8 analog channels
- 6 digital channels
- high reliability
- easy handling
- terminal connections
- IP65 protected housing
- USB interface
- Ethernet Schnitstelle
- SD card slot